推薦年齡:
3-10歲,親子閱讀
資源介紹:
本文給大家分享的資源是英文繪本《A Fright in Night》,翻譯成中文名為:一個恐怖的夜晚,pdf電子版格式的,直接下載到百度網盤即可,資源免費。
繪本簡介:
吸血鬼先生的寵物們生病了。請來獸醫Jess來看病。可給Jess嚇壞了!到底發生了什么?
繪本內容翻譯:
The house is dark, the blinds are drawn.
房子里漆黑一片,什么也看不見。
But wait-is that a light?
但是等等-那里是有一束光嗎?
“I am Jess, the vet. You must be Bill?”
“我是獸醫杰絲。你肯定是比爾吧?”
Yes, Jess, that is right.
是的,杰絲,我是比爾。
“I have some pets that need your help.
“我有一些寵物,需要你的幫助。
This way please,follow me.”
請走這邊,跟我來。”
Fang has a pain. His foot is red.
方很痛苦。他的腳紅紅的。
Gosh, Bill, let me see...
天啊,比爾,讓我看看…
Jess examines Fang's sore paw.
杰絲檢查方發痛的爪子。
“He doesn't bite, I hope?”
“我希望他不會咬人?”
I will need to soak his foot.
我需要浸泡一下他的腳。
Then rub it with this soap.
然后用肥皂來搓一搓。
“And now please check my fish,”says Bill.
“現在請幫我檢查下魚兒們吧,”比爾說。
“I think they must be sick.”
“我覺得他們一定是生病了。”
I keep them in a big deep pool.
我把他們養在一個又大又深的池子里。
Jess, meet Fin and Nick.
杰絲,認識一下芬和尼克。
Jess checks the pair all over,
杰絲給這兩個家伙里里外外檢查了個遍,
to find out why they're ill.
然后找出來為什么他們生病。
Yes, yes, I see. It's not too bad.
還好,還好,我看到了。沒有那么糟糕。
A pill will fix them, Bill.
他們吃個小藥片就能夠好啦,比爾。
“There's something wrong with Nip,” says Bill.
“尼普也不太對勁,”比爾說。
“He just won't eat his food.”
“他就是不肯吃東西。”
I might need to check his teeth.
我可能得需要檢查一下他的牙齒。
Is he in a good mood?
他心情還不錯吧?
Jess soon spots the problem.
杰絲很快就找到了問題。
She finds a tooth that's split.
她發現一顆牙齒裂開了。
“Bill, look at that. This tooth is bad.”
“比爾,快看。這顆牙齒壞掉了。”
I will get rid of it.
我要把它給拔掉。
When Jess has done, Bill shows her out.
當杰絲把活都干完了,比爾把她送出門。
That light-is it the sun?
那束光-難道是太陽么?
Jess looks at Bill, and sees his... teeth!
杰絲看了看比爾,看到了他的…牙齒!
So long, I need to run!
再會,我得趕緊跑了!
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!