推薦年齡:
3-10歲,親子閱讀
資源介紹:
本文給大家分享的資源是英文繪本《The Daydreamer》,翻譯成中文名為:做白日夢的人,pdf電子版格式的,直接下載到百度網盤即可,資源免費。
繪本內容翻譯:
Daisy has no money.
黛西沒有錢。
" Take my milk to market, " says the farmer.
“把我的牛奶送到市場上去,”農場主說。
I'll give you a gold coin.
我就會給你一枚金幣。
" Yes! " says Daisy.
“好的!”黛西說。
And she sets off for the market.
然后她就出發去市場了。
" Soon I'll have some money, " she thinks.
“用不了多久我就會有些錢了,”她想。
I can buy a hen.
我可以買一只母雞。
My hen will lay eggs......lots of eggs.
然后母雞就會下蛋,下很多很多的蛋。
I can sell my eggs.
我可以把這些雞蛋賣掉。
Best eggs in all the land!
最好的雞蛋都在這里啦!
I'll have lots of money!
我就會有很多很多的錢!
I'll buy a pretty dress......and sparkly shoes.
我會買一條漂亮的裙子和耀眼的鞋子。
But I won't get dressed by myself.
但我不愿意自己穿上裙子。
I'll have servants to help me!
我有很多仆人幫我穿上它!
I'll marry a prince.
我要嫁給一位王子。
I'll be a princess.
那樣,我就會成為一位公主。
We'll live in a palace...with golden gates.
我們會住在一個帶著金色大門的宮殿。
We'll have a ball.
我們會玩得很開心。
I'll twirl and whirl in my new dress.
我要穿著新裙子旋轉旋轉。
SPLISH!
SPLASH!
SPLOSH!
The milk is gone!
牛奶不見了!
Poor Daisy.
可憐的黛西。
Cheer up!
高興點吧!
There's no use crying over spilt milk.
再哭也于事無補了。
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!