適合年齡:
3-8歲
資源介紹:
本文給大家分享的是原版英文繪本《Magic Shoelaces》,翻譯成中文名為:神奇的鞋帶,pdf格式的,直接下載到百度網盤即可,資源免費。
繪本簡介:
Matthew遇到了一個難題,他總是無法將鞋帶系好,按照系鞋帶的步驟反復操作,卻每次都沒走幾步,鞋帶就松開把自己絆倒。Matthew因此遭到了姐姐Jessica 和其他小朋友的嘲笑,使他備受打擊。直到有一天他遇到了一個魔法師,魔法師手中拿著各種顏色的神奇鞋帶,它們究竟神奇在哪里呢......
繪本翻譯:
Matthew! Mother said you are going to be late for play-school!
馬修!媽媽說你去幼兒園要遲到了。
My friends are coming over, and I need to mop this floor.
我的朋友要來了,我需要拖地板。
How many times do I have to tell you: hurry up and tie those shoes!
我告訴你多少次了:快點,系鞋帶!
I just did, Jessica! They keep coming untied.
我已經系了,杰西卡!它們又開了。
Well, tie them again!
好吧,再系一次!
Mother always says, “practice makes perfect”.
媽媽總是說,“孰能生巧”。
Right over left, left over right, make a loop, circle the loop, under the bridge, pull.
右邊壓著左邊,左邊壓著右邊,系個環,圍個環,從橋洞下面,拉出來。
There, that should do it.
看,系好了。
Good-bye, sister. See you later.
再見,姐姐,一會兒見。
Oh, Nooooo! My shoelaces did it again.
噢,不!我的鞋帶又開了。
Remember what mother says...
記著媽媽說的...
"those who do not keep their laces tied will fall down."
“不系鞋帶的會摔倒。”
These shoelaces are nothing but trouble.
這些鞋帶什么用沒有只是惹麻煩。
Hey guys! Take a look at that kid’s laces.
嘿,伙計們!看那個孩子的鞋帶。
Oh, no! Not again!
噢,不!不要再這樣!
What are those worms doing crawling out of your shoes?
這些爬出你鞋子的長蟲是什么啊?
Can’t keep your laces tied! Ha! Ha! Ha!
不會系鞋帶!哈哈哈!
I’m sick and tired of lacing and trying.
我不想再一遍遍試著系鞋帶了,我煩了,累了。
I don’t need shoelaces.
我不需要鞋帶。
I’ll just take them out!
我馬上把它們拿出來!
Ahhhh! That’s better!
啊!好些了!
Now what’s happening?
現在發生了什么?
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!