適合年齡:
3-8歲
資源介紹:
本文給大家分享的是原版英文繪本《Presto Change-O》,翻譯成中文名為:超級變變變,pdf格式的,直接下載到百度網盤即可,資源免費。
繪本簡介:
姐姐Jessica是一個古靈精怪的傲嬌小公主,而弟弟Matthew則是一個經常腦洞大開的可愛男孩兒。這一次Matthew在練習魔術,爭強好勝的Jessica也不甘示弱,和弟弟較量起來。
繪本翻譯:
Presto Change-O!
普利斯托-變!
Zippity Zap!
齊普提薩!
Magic flowers, come out of my hat!
魔法之花,從我的帽子里出來吧!
Matthew, just what do you think you're doing?
馬修,你到底在干什么呀?
Rehearsing tricks for my magic show, Jessica.
排練我的魔法秀呢,杰西卡。
Tricks? How boring! I can do real magic!
還用技巧?真無聊!我會真正的魔法!
Presenting the fantastic Queen of Magic!
現在登場的是我們的魔法女王!
Watch and be amazed!
大家注意看!
Go away, Jessica.
走開,杰西卡。
This is my show.
這是我的表演。
I'm the best magician.
我才是最好的魔法師。
You are not!
你不是!
Oh, yes I am!
哦,我就是!
Children, please stop arguing.
孩子們,別吵了。
Your magic will be better if you work together.
要是你們一起合作的話,你們的魔法就會變得更好。
So there, Matthew! First, I’ll do Chinese Rings.
瞧好了,馬修 !首先,我先來一個中國環。
That's not real magic!
這不是真正的魔法!
Real magic?
真正的魔法?
Gulp...
咕咚......
Hee, hee, I know you were just bragging.
嘿,嘿,我就知道你是吹牛。
Oh, yeah..... See this magic powder?
哦,是嗎....看到這些魔力粉了嗎?
Presto-Change-O, Jiggledy Jog.
普利斯托-變,齊格利喬。
I'll turn a human...
我會把一個人......
...into a frog!
......變成一只青蛙!
Where's Mother?
媽媽呢?
Look, there's a frog in her basket!
快看,媽媽的籃子里有一只青蛙!
Jessica, I think you made a big mistake.
杰西卡,你闖了大禍啦。
You changed Mother into a frog instead of me.
你把媽媽,而不是我變成一只了青蛙啦。
Well, don't just stand there. Change her back!
別站在那兒啦。趕快把她變回來!
Presto-Change-O, Frog to Mother!
普利斯托-變,青蛙變媽媽!
Ugh!
呃!
Mother ate a fly!
媽媽吃了一只蒼蠅!
It's all right, Mother. That's what frogs do.
沒關系,媽媽。青蛙本來就該吃蒼蠅。
I'll try my magic.
該試試我的魔法了。
Yours is nothing but trouble.
你的魔法只會惹麻煩。
Zippety Zap, One-two-three, Mother’s back!
齊普提薩!1-2-3,媽媽變回來!
Catch her! She's escaping!
快抓住她!她逃跑啦!
Mother!
媽媽!
Come down here this minute!
快點下來!
Stop! you'll get lost in the rain!
站住!大雨里你會迷路的!
Hurry!
快點!
She's jumping into the woods!
她跳到樹林里去啦!
Look ! There she is!
快看!她在那兒呢!
SPLISH! SPLASH! SPLOT!
噼里!啪啦!
Now, we'll never find her.
這回,我們再也找不到她了。
She was such a good Mother.
她是多么好的一位媽媽呀。
Even when she was a frog.
哪怕是變成了青蛙。
This wouldn't have happened, if only we had worked together like Mother said.
如果我們早聽她的話,一起合作,也就不會發生這些事了。
Together... that’s it!
一起... ...對啦!
Zippity Zap, Jiggledy Jog...
齊普提薩,齊格利喬......
Now our Mother's not a frog!
哈哈,媽媽不再是青蛙啦!
Children! Where in the world did you disappear to?
孩子們!你們到底跑到哪兒去啦?
I've been looking everywhere!
我一直找你們呢!
Let's hurry!
快點!
Our magic has just begun!
我們的魔法才剛剛開始呢!
Presto Change-O!
普利斯托-變變變!
Sharing's fun!!
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!