適合年齡:
5歲以上
資源介紹:
本文給大家分享的是英文繪本《Just Mommy and Me》,翻譯成中文名為:媽媽和我,pdf格式,直接下載到百度網盤即可,資源免費。
繪本簡介:
在繪本故事《Just Mommy and Me-媽媽和我》中,孩子和媽媽變成了猴子,一起玩耍,度過了美好的一天。一個溫馨的故事,非常適合初接觸英語的親子共讀。
繪本內容翻譯:
If I were a monkey who swung on a tree
如果我是一只小猴,在樹上蕩啊蕩
and you were my mommy, who swungafter me.
而你是我的媽咪,在我身后蕩啊蕩
and we ate bananas until there werenone
我們一起吃香蕉,直到最后一根都吃光
and then took a nap in the warm, cozysun
然后打個盹兒,享受溫暖愜意的太陽
and when we woke up, sang ourfavorite song
要是我們睡醒了,就把我們最愛的歌兒唱
while clapping and jumping and dancing along...
我們拍手,跳躍,舞蹈…在這美麗的路上
If we were two monkeys who playedhide-and-seek
如果我們是兩只猴子,玩著捉迷藏
and I promised you, Mommy, that I wouldn’t peek
我向你保證,媽媽,我一定不會偷看
and we took a walk in a cool, shadyplace
我們一起在樹蔭下散步
and saw who could make the silliestface
看看誰做的鬼臉最可笑
and we picked some flowers to put inyour hat
我們采一些花兒放到你的帽子里
and I got to choose them---you know I’d love that!
我還要為你挑些好看的花——因為我喜歡呀!
If we were two monkeys just having aball
如果我們是兩只猴子,我們可以開舞會
and you told me stories of when youwere small
你可以給我講講,那些你小時候的故事
and we took a swim with the fishes and frogs
and splashed in the water and rolledon the logs
撲通一聲跳進水里,抱著木頭漂流
and snuggled up close while we lookedat the skies
緊緊依偎著,仰望天空
to watch the sun set and the stars wink their eyes...
看太陽下山,看星星眨眼
If we did these things all the day long, andsoon, we both fell asleep under bright Mr. Moon...
如果我們一整天都做這些事,那么很快,我們就會在月亮先生的照耀下雙雙入夢
Imagine how happy and fun it wouldbe, if we were two monkeys, just Mommy and Me!
這樣的生活多快樂,多幸福!如果我們是兩只猴子,只有媽咪和我!
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!