適合年齡:
5歲以上
資源介紹:
本文給大家分享的是英文繪本《Crispin The Terrible》,翻譯成中文名為:壞貓Crispin,pdf格式,直接下載到百度網盤即可,資源免費。
繪本內容翻譯:
My name is Crispin.
我的名字是Crispin。
I'm a family cat.At least,that's what my family likes to think.
我是一只家貓。至少,我們家人是這么想的。
To them,family cat means stay-at-home cat.
對他們來說,家貓就要一直待在家里。
It means somethingto treat like a rag-doll,or ignore like a piece of furniture!
他們可以像玩偶一樣對待我,或是像家具一樣忽略我。
I mean ,just look at what I have to put up with!
我的意思是,看看我要忍受什么!
My life is no bowl of tuna.
我的生活不是那么美好的。
And I'm always so patient and good.
但是我總是很有耐心很友好。
But am I ever rewarded for it?Do I get any time off?
但是我曾得到過獎勵嗎?我有休息的時間嗎?
Do they ever let me do what I want? No!
他們曾讓我做過我想做的事情嗎?不,沒有!
Things are going to change around here.
是時候改變一下了。
Cats,after all,are supposed to have nine lives,and I haven't even had my first.
貓,畢竟,應該有九條命,但是我甚至都沒有第一次屬于自己的生命。
So,good-bye Crispin the Good.Hello,Crispin the Terrible!
所以,再見了,好貓Crispin。你好,壞貓Crispin!
I could be very naughty if I wanted.
如果我想的話,我可以變得非常淘氣。
I could unarrange the flowers and delete stuff on the computer.
我可以把花弄得亂亂的,把電腦上的程序刪掉。
And although I never used to meow,I will now.
雖然以前我是不叫的,但是現在我會亂叫。
Especially during quiet time.
尤其是在安靜的時候。
Maybe I'll just run away--to the other side of the world!
可能我會逃跑到世界的另一邊!
I'll be Crispin the Explorer!
我會成為探險家Crispin!
I could go to the airport and switch places with Japanese cat.
我可以去機場然后和日本貓交換角色。
Imagine how great life would be in a Japanese fishing village.
想象一下在日本漁村里會有多么棒的生活啊。
Maybe I'll meet a Japanese kitty...
可能我還會遇見日本的小母貓呢 ...
I could eat fish until the cows come home.
我可以一直吃魚直到牛都回家了。
I'll be Crispin the Samurai!
我會成為武士Crispin!
Of course,I don't speak Japanese,so there might be some misunderstanding.
你知道的,我不會說日語,所以會有很多的誤會。
Then I'd really be in trouble.
然后我可能真的會有麻煩。
I'd get sent home for sure.
然后我肯定會被送回家。
Probably in a box.
可能在一個盒子里。
That would be so uncomfortable.
那會非常的不舒服。
Okay.Forget Japan.
好吧。忘了日本吧。
Maybe I could go somewhere that isn't quite so far away.
也許我可以去一些不是很遠的地方。
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!