My Birthday Party!我的生日聚會!
It is Peppa’s birthday.
今天是小豬佩奇的生日。
It is very early in the morning.
天還很早呢。(清晨)
It’s my birthday!
今天是我的生日!
George! Wake up! It’s my birthday!
喬治!起床啦!今天是我生日哦!
I’m going to have a party!
我要舉辦一個聚會!
And Daddy is doing a magic show!
爸爸還要表演魔術呢!
Quick, George! Let’s wake Mummy and Daddy up!
快,喬治,咱們去叫醒爸爸和媽媽吧。
Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are still fast asleep.
豬媽媽和豬爸爸還熟睡著。
Wake up, it’s my birthday! Wake up!
醒醒!今天是我的生日!快醒醒!
Oof! Eh!
唔,嗯?
What time is it?
幾點了?
It’s very late.
很晚了。
It’s five o’clock in the morning.
現在才早上5點種。
Yes! The whole day is going!
沒錯!一日之計在于晨嗎?
OK, let’s get your birthday started!
好吧,咱們著手忙活你的生日吧!
Yippee!
耶!
Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, and George are giving Peppa her biirthday present.
豬爸爸豬媽媽和小喬治要送給佩奇她的生日禮物。
Happy birthday, Peppa!
佩奇生日快樂!
Uh.
唔。
What is it?
它是什么呢?
A doll’s dress! I can out it on Teddy!
一件娃娃裙!我可以把它給泰迪穿上!
Thank you, everyone!
謝謝大家!
You’re welcome, Peppa.
不客氣,佩奇。
I didn’t know Teddy was a girl teddy.
我以前都不知道泰迪是個女娃娃。
Oh, Daddy, of course. Teddy’s a girl.
哦,爸爸,泰迪當然是個女孩兒。
I love my new dress. Thank you, everyone.
我喜歡我的新裙子。謝謝大家。
You’re welcome, Teddy. Don’t get it dirty.
不客氣,泰迪。不要把新裙子弄臟了喲。
Do you know what’s happening next, Peppa?
佩奇,你知道接下來會發生什么嗎?
Yes, my friends are coming for my birthday party and Daddy is doing a magic show!
是的,我的朋友們要來參加我的生日聚會,而且爸爸要表演魔術!
No one will know the magician is your Daddy.
沒有人知道這位魔術師就是你爸爸。
You will introduce me as,“The Amazing Mysterio!”
你要把我介紹成“了不起的神秘法師”!
The Mazy Misty-O.
“保不齊的神秘發師。”
Yes,“The Amazing Mysterio!”
沒錯,“了不起的神秘法師!”
Daddy’s been practicing his magic tricks all week!
爸爸已經整整一周都在練習他的魔術技藝了。
My friends are here!
我朋友們來了!
Yippee!
耶!
Here are Peppa’s friends.
這是佩奇的朋友們。
Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbit and Pedro Pony.
貓咪糖糖,羊羊蘇茜,狗狗丹妮,兔兔瑞貝卡和小馬佩德羅。
Hello, everyone!
大家好呀!
Peppa birthday, Peppa!
佩奇,生日快樂!
Come on, children! The party is starting!
快來吧,孩子們,聚會就要開始了!
Hurray!
太好了!
Daddy Pig is going to do a magic show!
豬爸爸要表演魔術了!
Peppa, remember what you have to say.
佩奇記住你要說的話。
“Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the Amazing Mysterio!”
“女士們,先生們,有請了不起的神秘法師!”
Okay, Daddy!
好的,爸爸!
Ladies and gentlemen. Um. It’s Magic Daddy!
女士們,先生們。嗯,有請魔法爸爸!
Hurray!
好!
For my first trick! Abracadabra!
我的第一個魔術!阿布拉卡達布拉!
Wow! It’s Teddy!
哇!是泰迪!
For my next trick, I need a helper from the audience.
我的下一個魔術需要一位來自觀眾席的小助手。
Me! Me! Me! Me!
我!我!我!我
I just need one。
我只需要一個幫手。
Young lady, you put your hand up first.
小美女,你第一個舉的手。
Can you tell the audience your name?
你能告訴大家你的名字嗎?
Baaa! Suzy Sheep!
咩!羊羊蘇茜!
Okay, Suzy. Here are three balls.
好的,蘇茜。這里有三個球。
A red one, a blue one and a yellow one.
一只紅色的,一只藍色的,還有一只黃色的。
Okay.
好的。
You have to secretly choose one.While my back is turned.
你必須秘密地挑選其中的一只。當我背對著你的時候。
Okay.
沒問題。
Have you chosen one?
你已經挑好了嗎?
Abracadabra!You chose...Yellow!
阿布拉卡達布拉!你選了...黃色的球!
No.
不對。
Er.Abracadabra!...Blue!
阿布拉卡達布拉!藍色!
Er.Abracadabra!...red!
阿布拉卡達布拉!紅色!
Yes! It is red!
對啦!就是紅色的!
Hurray!
哈哈!太好玩了。
Silly Magic Daddy, you said all three colors!
戲弄人的把戲,爸爸。你把所有顏色說了一個遍。
Shush... Peppa! Don’t tell anyone!
噓......佩奇!不要告訴其他人!
Would you like one more trick?
還想再來一個魔術嗎?
Yes, please! Whoooo!
是的,請!唔!
Close your eyes! No looking!
閉上眼睛!不許偷看!
Say the magic words,“Abracadabra!”
說出魔語,“阿布拉卡達布拉!”
Ab-Ra-Ca-Dabra!
阿-布-拉-卡-達布拉!
Open your eyes!
把眼睛睜開吧!
Ooo!
唔!
Hurray! My banana birthday cake!
快來看!我的香蕉生日蛋糕!
Blow the candles out, Peppa.
把蠟燭吹滅吧,佩奇。
Hurray! Happy birthday, Peppa!
萬歲!生日快樂,佩奇!
Thank you, everyone!
謝謝大家!
This is my best birthday ever!
這是我過的最棒的生日!
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取小豬佩奇第一季49 My Birthday Party音頻+中英文對照文檔電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!