原文視聽:
Fore!
球來啦
Well, well, well. What do we have here?
看 看 看 這里都發生什么了
I say, we've caught them at quite the bad time.
好像來的不是時候哦
No, I'd say we caught them at a good time.
不對 我們來的正是時候
Indeed, sir. Indeed.
確實如此 先生
What are you doing here?
你倆在這兒干嗎
No, the question is what are you doing here?
問題應該是 你倆在這兒干嗎
I give you a first class ticket home...
我可是給了你倆 頭等艙的票子啊
It's a straight shot right to the pin.
可是直達的唉
And you blow it? Yep.
你們卻不坐了嗎 是的
Over a cupcake.
就為了個杯形蛋糕
Ridiculous dessert. ''A cupcake.''
真荒謬 "杯形蛋糕"
Actually, they're quite delicious.
事實上 它們的確挺好吃的
There has to be another way for us to get to Jasper.
肯定有其他去賈斯珀的辦法
Another way? Another way?
其他辦法 其他辦法嗎
Always another way. What am I, a travel agent?
其他辦法 當我是旅游代理啊
Come on. What, are you kidding me?
別這樣 你在耍我嗎
A great sportsman like yourself
一個像你這樣成功的運動員
always knows a few ways to win the game.
總知道很多贏得比賽的方法
Well, there could be a train.
或許可以乘火車
Actually, there is a train. It's the Canadian Express and...
事實上 確實有趟火車 叫做加拿大特快
Paddy, please. It's called the Canadian Express...
拜托 帕蒂 那叫加拿大特快
Yes, and it shoots right by Jasper Park.
沒錯 直達賈斯珀公園
Right by Jasper Park.
直達賈斯珀公園
If you can catch it... You'll be home in no time.
如果能趕上的話 馬上就能到家了
No time. Very fast.
馬上 非常快
Great. So where do we board?
太棒了 我們在哪兒上車呢
Where do you board?
在哪兒上車呢
Watch this.
看這個
On the other side of that mountain.
在山的另外一邊
Paddy, please.
拜托 帕蒂
Come on!
我們走吧
Let it slip, but may I say,
是我沒管好嘴巴 但能再容許我說句
that was a stupendous shot.
剛剛那球真是棒極了
You may, and it was pretty good, wasn't it?
批準了 那球真的很棒 不是嗎
Indeed, sir. Indeed.
確實 先生
難點解釋:
If you can catch it... You'll be home in no time.如果能趕上的話,馬上就能到家了
in no time:立即, 馬上
He will come back in no time.
他很快就會回來的。
It's all ready. And I'll get you something to eat in no time.
都準備好了,我馬上給你們弄點吃的。
On the other side of that mountain.在山的另外一
on the other side of:在 ... 的另一面
She stood on the other side of the fence.
她站在籬笆的另一邊。
You can see children playing on the other side of the river.
你可以看到小孩在河對岸玩耍。
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文動畫電影《叢林有情狼》第16期管好我的嘴巴(音頻+中英臺詞)電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!