原文視聽:
Kate, wake up. Wake up.
凱特 醒醒 快醒醒
Humphrey? Where are we?
漢弗萊 我們到哪兒了
We're... We're in Jasper.
我們... 我們到了賈斯珀
We're home.
我們到家了
Yup. We're home.
是啊 到家了
There's something... There's something...
有些事... 有些事...
Please, you first.
你先請
Humphrey, I just wanted to tell you,
漢弗萊 我想告訴你
these past couple of days, they've been, kind of, fun.
過去的這些天 挺有趣的
You've been, kind of, fun.
你也是挺有趣的
Really? Really.
真的嗎 真的
Well, that's... That's great.
好吧 那 那太棒了
I told you, we make a pretty good team.
我告訴過你 我們是很好的組合
We do. Okay. Well.
是啊 好吧
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Don't tell me. You have to go to the bathroom again.
不要告訴我你又要上廁所了
Why, do you see a truck stop?
為什么 你看到輛卡車停下來了嗎
I just wanted to tell you I... I...
我就是想告訴你 我... 我...
I... I just wanted to tell you... No.
我... 我就是想告訴你 不好
I... I love... Oh, geez.
我... 我愛... 哎
All I asked was for you to follow our customs, unite the packs.
我要求的只是遵照傳統 聯合部落
But, no. Your daughter had to up and run away.
但是相反 你女兒卻逃跑了
I didn't run away.
我沒有逃跑
Kate! She's back!
凱特 她回來了
難點解釋:
Kate, wake up. Wake up.凱特,醒醒,快醒醒
wake up: 醒來, 叫醒
I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock.
直到聽到鬧鐘的鈴聲我才醒來。
I wake up with a very thick head this morning.
我早晨醒來覺得頭昏昏沉沉的。
Your daughter had to up and run away.你女兒卻逃跑了
run away:逃跑
The fox ran away before the hunter shot it.
那只狐貍在獵人向它射擊前跑掉了。
You've been, kind of, fun.你也是挺有趣的
kind of:有點兒
I hate this kind of cheap emotion.
我討厭這種膚淺的感情。
That kind of person is anything but a Marxist.
那種人根本不是馬克思主義者。
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文動畫電影《叢林有情狼》第19期你女兒跑了(音頻+中英臺詞)電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!