原文視聽:
You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛真美!
Get off my face.
快滾下我的臉!
Whoa, you and me.We make a great team. What do you say we head south together?
噢,我倆配合默契。不如結伴一起去南方吧
Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way.
好啊,耶!嘿,跳到我背上來一路放輕松
Wow, Really?
哇噢,當真?
No.
不。
Wait, aren't you going south? The change of seasons, migration instincts.
等等,你不去南方?季節的變換,遷徙的本能
Any of this A-ringing A bell?
這些挺耳熟吧?
I guess not. Bye.
不,再見了
OK, then. Thanks for the help. I can take it from here.
好吧,多謝幫忙我自己走吧
You overgrown weasel. Wait till we get down there.
嘿,你象只大號的鼬鼠有種等我們下來
That south thing is way overrated. The heat, the crowds - who needs it?
何必一窩蜂地去南方又熱又擠的,沒意思
Isn't this great? You and me, two bachelors knocking about in the wild.
這樣不好嗎?你和我兩個單身漢在荒野中閑逛
No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish.
不,你是想要保鏢生怕自己被活吞了
You're a very shrewd mammal.
你這家伙還真夠精明的
OK, lead the way, Mr Big...Didn't get the name.
那你帶路吧,大塊頭,你叫…叫啥來著?
Manfred.
蠻佛瑞
Manfred? Yuck.
蠻佛瑞?難聽
How about Manny the Moody Mammoth? Or Manny the Melancholy... Manny the...
不如叫“喜怒無常長毛象曼尼”如何?還是憂郁小生蠻尼?蠻...
Stop following me.
別再跟著我
OK, so you've got issues. You won’t even know I'm here. I'll just zip the lip.
好吧,好吧,你憤世嫉俗。你就當我不在,我這就閉嘴
要點講解
原文:Whoa, you and me.Wemake a great team. What do you say we head south together?噢,我倆配合默契。不如結伴一起去南方吧
make a team:組成一個隊
Coach and cagers make a team.
個球隊由教練和隊員組成。
原文:OK,lead the way, Mr Big...Didn't get the name.那你帶路吧,大塊頭,你叫…叫啥來著?
lead the way:引路,帶路;示范
Let your heart lead the way!
讓你的心來帶路!
原文:Get offmy face.快滾下我的臉!
get off:下來;下車;脫下(衣服);(飛機)起飛
How do you get off?
你們是怎樣下的?
migration:遷徙
instinct:本能
overgrow:長得太大的
weasel:黃鼠狼
bachelor:單身漢
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文動畫電影《冰河世紀1》第5期你的眼睛真漂亮(音頻+中英臺詞)電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!