原文視聽:
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm putting sloths on the map.
我讓樹懶…名垂千古
Why don't you make it realistic
那得畫得現實點
and draw him lying down?
畫他在睡覺
And make him rounder.
畫得圓一些
Perfect.
好極了哈!
I forgot how to laugh.
我真笑不出來
I'm a genius.
我是個天才
From now on you'll have to refer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.
從現在起,你們得稱呼我Sid ,“火焰之王”
Lord of the Flame,
嘿,火焰之王,
your tail's on fire.
你尾巴著火了
Thank you. From now on, I’m gonna call you Diego.
噢,謝謝,從現在起我就管你叫…Diego
Lord of "Touch Me and You're Dead".
摸我你是死定之王
I'm just kidding, you little knucklehead.
我是說著玩的你這沒頭腦的
Lovebirds.
嘿,小倆口
Look at this.
快瞧
I don't believe it.
這簡直……太神了
要點講解:
原文:Why don't you make it realistic and draw him lying down?那得畫得現實點畫他在睡覺
lie down:躺下
Please lie down and close your eyes.
請躺下,閉上眼睛。
原文:From now on you'll have to refer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.從現在起,你們得稱呼我Sid ,“火焰之王”
refer to:提到
Don't refer to this matter again, please.
請別再提這件事。
rounder:
1.繞行者;巡回者
2.慣犯
3.醉漢
knucklehead:【口】呆笨或沒有思想的人
lovebirds:(常用復數)情侶
如需下載《冰河世紀1》第15期稱呼我"火焰之王"(音頻+中英臺詞)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!