原文視聽:
We were some team, huh?
我們曾經是多棒的集體
Were? Come on, we're still a team.
曾經是?胡說,我們還是一個集體
I'm sorry I set you up.
我設下圈套,真對不起
You know me-I'm too lazy to hold a grudge.
我就算恨你,也懶得記仇了
Knock it off, squirt.
嘿,別鬧,小鬼
You gotta be strong.
你得強壯些
You have to take care of Manfred and Sid.
你得照顧Manfred和Sid
Especially Sid.
尤其是Sid
Come on, you can lick this. You're a tiger.
行了,你能挺過來,你是老虎
Look, I'll carry you. Come on, what do you say?
我能背你,你說怎么樣?
Come on, Diego, come on.
振作點,Diego,振作!
Tell him he's going to be OK, Manny.
告訴他他會好的,Manny
Listen, you have to leave me here.
聽著,你們別管我了
If those humans get through the pass, you’ll never catch them.
如果人類過了“冰川道”你們就找不到他們了
You didn't have to do that.
你不用救我的
That's what you do in a herd.
我們是一個集體
要點講解:
原文:You know me-I'm too lazy to hold a grudge.我就算恨你,也懶得記仇了
too...to...:太...以致不能...
The boy is still too young to go to school.
小男孩還不到上學年齡。
原文:If those humans get through the pass, you’ll never catch them.如果人類過了“冰川道”你們就找不到他們了
get through:通過,穿過
Did you get through your examination?
你通過考試了嗎?
原文:Knock it off, squirt.嘿,別鬧,小鬼
knock off:停止;歇工
Let's knock off now.
咱們現在歇一會兒吧。
grudge:怨恨
lick:舔舐
如需下載《冰河世紀1》第17期我們是一個團隊(音頻+中英臺詞)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!