原文視聽:
But you've always been Alice.And that's how I know you'll believe me.
因為你是愛麗絲 所以我知道你會相信我的
I've missed you, hatter.
我好想你 瘋帽子
It's my family, Alice.
是因為我的家人
Your family?
你的家人
Yes. My family.Lost for many years.Or so I thought.Look. I found this.The first hat I ever made.I thought I'd tossed it away long, long ago.It's impossible for it to be here, and yet... Here it is. So if this hat survived... My family must have too.
對 我的家人 去世很多年了 我認為是這樣 看 我找到了這個 我做的第一頂帽子 我還以為它很早就被扔掉了 不可能出現在這里 可它 就在這兒出現了 如果帽子能劫后重生 那么我的家人一定也能
But, hatter, that's...
但是 瘋帽子
I thought I wasn't worthy of the hightopp name. Very serious man, my father. We had a terrible fight.I never said I was sorry when I had the chance. But this means... That I can make things right.
其實 我覺得自己配不上海托普家的名字 我父親這個人特嚴肅 我們大吵過一次 以前有機會 可我從來沒道過謙 看到這個 我想能彌補過錯了
要點講解:
toss
(輕輕或漫不經心地)扔,拋,擲
I tossed the book aside and got up.
我把書丟在一邊,站了起來。
He tossed the ball to Anna.
他把球拋給了安娜。
worthy of sb
worthy ofsth
(formal) having the qualities that deserve sb/sth
值得(或應得)…的
to be worthy of attention
值得注意
A number of the report's findings are worthy of note.
這份報告里有些調查結果值得注意。
put sbto rights
set sbto rights
putsth to rights
set sth to rights
to correct sb/sth; to put things in their right places or right order
糾正;改正;收拾;恢復秩序
It took me ages to put things to rights after the workmen had left.
工人們走后,我花了好長時間才收拾好。
miss sb
懷念;思念
She will be greatly missed when she leaves.
她走了以后,人們會非常思念她的。
What did you miss most when you were in France?
你在法國的時候最懷念的是什么?
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第12期瘋帽子的希望(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!