原文視聽:
You ask the impossible, my dear. I cannot give you the chronosphere.
你的要求的確很離譜 親愛的 無論如何我都不可能給你超時空魔球
Would if you loved me. No one loves me. No one fears me.
愛我的話就給我了 沒人愛我 也沒人怕我
But I do love you.
可是我真的愛你 親愛的
Kiss?
親一個
Oh, no.
不
The grand clock! Wilkins!
萬世之鐘 威金斯
Right behind you, sir!
我在您后面 先生
Tick tock!
滴滴答
Seconds into minutes.
秒鐘變分鐘了
Tick tock! Don't abandon me when I'm sulking! What's the matter with you?
滴滴答 別拋下我一個人 我現在很生氣 你怎么回事
The chronosphere.
超時空魔球
Alice.
愛麗絲
No! Stop her! Stop her, you imbeciles! Which idiot labeled that?
不 攔住她 攔住她 你們這群廢物 是哪個白癡加的標志
You did, my lord.
是您加的 主人
Thank you for admitting your mistake. Idiot!
謝謝你承認自己的錯誤 白癡
How do I work this?
該怎么操作呢
要點講解:
impossible
不可能存在(或做到)的;不可能的
almost / virtually impossible
幾乎/實際上不可能
It's impossible for me to be there before eight.
我在八點之前不可能趕到那里。
tick away(of a clock, etc.)
to make short, light, regular repeated sounds to mark time passing
發出滴答聲;滴答地走時
In the silence we could hear the clock ticking.
寂靜中,我們能聽到鐘表滴答作響。
While we waited the taxi's meter kept ticking away.
我們等候時,出租汽車的計程器一直在滴答滴答地走著。
abandon sb to sth
to leave sb, especially sb you are responsible for, with no intention of returning
(不顧責任、義務等)離棄,遺棄,拋棄
The baby had been abandoned by its mother.
這個嬰兒被母親遺棄了。
The study showed a deep fear among the elderly of being abandoned to the care of strangers.
研究表明,老人十分害怕被丟給陌生人照管。
label
貼標簽于;用標簽標明
We carefully labelled each item with the contents and the date.
我們仔細地把每件物品用標簽標明成分和日期。
The file was labelled "Private".
那檔案已標明“保密”。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第23期Alice偷超時空魔球(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!