原文視聽:
Alice, you seem to have time all mixed up.
愛麗絲 你好像把時間全攪亂了
He's not mixed up at all. Actually he's quite angry with me.
那家伙一點沒亂 其實他對我有一肚子氣
You're bonkers, aren't you?
你們是瘋子 對吧
That's what I've been told.
別人真這么叫我
All the best ones are.
最出色的人都瘋
Listen, I know it sounds strange, but I need to find your family.
聽著 確實說起來荒唐 但我需要找到你家人
Oh, well, you're in luck. Right this way.
那你真走運 朝這邊來
Wonderful!
好棒啊
Indeed.
的確
Congratulations, dear Mirana, on your coming of age.
可美蘭娜 恭喜你 終于成年了
And now... The heir.
有請王儲
The crown for the Princess Iracebeth.
將王冠授予伊瑞瑟貝斯公主
Ignorant peasants. Quiet! What are you doing, you idiot? Put it on my head! You're making me look stupid. Get on with it! You incompetent imbecile!
無知的農民 安靜 你在干什么 真是蠢貨 快點兒把王冠戴到我腦袋上去 你真是讓我出盡了洋相 給我戴好 你真是個沒用的大笨蛋
要點講解:
mix sth up
to change the order or arrangement of a group of things, especially by mistake or in a way that you do not want
弄錯;弄亂
Someone has mixed up all the application forms.
有人把申請表都弄亂了。
with luck
好運;幸運;僥幸
With (any) luck, we'll be home before dark.
如果一切順利的話,我們可在天黑前回到家。
(BrE) With a bit of luck, we'll finish on time.
但愿我們運氣好,能夠準時完成。
ignorant
ignorant of sth
ignorant about sth
lacking knowledge or information about sth; not educated
(對某事物)不了解的;無知的;愚昧的;無學識的
an ignorant person / question
無知的人/提問
He's ignorant about modern technology.
他對現代科技一無所知。
incompetent
無能力的;不勝任的;不稱職的
an incompetent teacher
不稱職的教師
his incompetent handling of the affair
他在處理這件事上的無能表現
The Prime Minister was attacked as incompetent to lead.
首相被攻擊缺乏領導能力。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第27期Iracebeth加冕(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!