原文視聽:
Tarrant. Zanik. No. Please. Tell him to stay. Zanik, please.
泰倫 贊尼克 求你讓他留下 贊尼克 求你
Tarrant. Tarrant?
泰倫
Hatter! Hatter. Wait.
瘋帽子 等等
I am no hatter.
我不是瘋帽子
Of course you are. You're the hatter. Or you will be at least when I knew you.
你當然是 你是瘋帽子 我認識你的時候你就是
You should meet my friend thackery. He's nearly as mad as you. Won't you join us for some tea?
你該見見我的朋友薩克利 他瘋的和你差不多 想跟我們一塊喝茶嗎
Hatter, please. You must go back to your family.
瘋帽子 拜托 你必須回到家人身邊
What do you know of my family?
你對我家人又了解多少
They're in danger. You have to warn them about horunvendush day.
他們有危險 你要讓他們當心女王決戰日
No idea what you're talking about. But if my father sent you to change my mind, you won't!
搞不懂你在說些什么 如果你是我父親派來勸我的說客 沒門
If you don't go now and reconcile, you'll be sorry. I know you will.
如果你再不回家和家人和解 你會后悔一輩子的
Maybe later.
沒準晚點回
I lost my father. And I miss him every day. If you walk away now, you will lose your father, too. It's forever for me. But it doesn't have to be forever for you. You can still get him back, and then you'll really be you again. And a hatter just like him.
我失去了父親 后來每天都想他 要是現在離開 那你也會失去父親的 我是永遠失去了 但你不一定會永遠失去他 你還能挽回他 然后變回真正的自己 變成他那樣的帽匠
The last thing I want is to end up like my father.
我最不希望看到的就是變成我父親那樣的人
要點講解:
end up
to find yourself in a place or situation that you did not intend or expect to be in
最終成為;最后處于
If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你繼續這樣,早晚得進監獄。
warn
warn sb of sth
warn sb about sth
warn against sb
warn against sth
to tell sb about sth, especially sth dangerous or unpleasant that is likely to happen, so that they can avoid it
提醒注意(可能發生的事);使警惕
I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen.
我設法提醒過他,可他就是不聽。
If you're thinking of getting a dog, be warned —they take a lot of time and money.
如果你想養條狗,有話說在前頭,那可既費時間又費錢。
reconcile sb with sb
to make people become friends again after an argument or a disagreement
使和解;使和好如初
The pair were reconciled after Jackson made a public apology.
杰克遜公開道歉之后,這兩個人又言歸于好了。
He has recently been reconciled with his wife.
他最近已經和妻子和好了。
walk away from sb
walk away from sth
to leave a difficult situation or relationship, etc. instead of staying and trying to deal with it
(從困難的處境或關系中)脫身,一走了之
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第30期Alice的勸告(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!