原文視聽:
No! My head. Stupid roses.
不 我的頭 什么破玫瑰
The Princess. Oh, no.
她是公主 不
Is your head all right, miss? Careful. It's swelling up.
你的頭還好吧 小姐 小心點 腫起來了
Iracebeth? Iracebeth!
伊瑞瑟貝斯 伊瑞瑟貝斯
Where is she?
她在哪里
Oh,My darling!
天哪,親愛的
My head hurts
我的頭好疼
Arms around my neck.
摟住我的脖子。
Daddy,my head hurts.
爸爸,我的頭好疼。
Did you see that?
你看到了嗎
Yes. That's a nasty fall.
真是 摔得不輕
You cannot change the past.Though I dare say, you might learn something from it.
你沒法改變過去 不過我得說 你也許能學到點兒東西
The first hat I ever made. I thought I'd tossed it away long, long ago. He kept it.It's impossible for it to be here, and yet... Here it is. So if this hat survived... Then my family must have too.
我做的第一頂帽子 我還以為他很早以前就被扔掉了 他還留著 不可能出現在這里 可它就在這兒出現了 如果帽子能劫后重生 那么我的家人一定也能
要點講解:
nasty
極差的;令人厭惡的;令人不悅的
a nasty accident
嚴重事故
The news gave me a nasty shock.
這消息可把我嚇死了。
swell up
to become bigger or rounder
膨脹;腫脹
Her arm was beginning to swell up where the bee had stung her.
她胳膊給蜜蜂蜇了,腫了起來。
toss
(輕輕或漫不經心地)扔,拋,擲
I tossed the book aside and got up.
我把書丟在一邊,站了起來。
He tossed the ball to Anna.
他把球拋給了安娜。
He tossed Anna the ball.
他把球拋給了安娜。
I dare say
(also I daresay especially in BrE) used when you are saying that sth is probable
我想;很可能;大概
I dare say you know about it already.
你大概已經知道了。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第40期災難之始(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!