原文視聽:
Untreatable, some say. I beg to differ.
有人說沒治了 我倒不同意
But there's nothing wrong with me.
可我什么毛病也沒有
Lie back, Alice. Lie back.
躺下 愛麗絲向后躺
Dr. Bennet, is it really necessary? Surely there must be some...
班內特醫生 真的要這樣做嗎 肯定還有什么
Mr. Harris.
哈里斯先生
I can't be here!
我不能待在這兒
Mr. Harris, if you could see to Mrs. kingsleigh. I've got to go back!
哈里斯先生 你能否接待下金斯利夫人 我必須得回去
We have work to do.
我們還有工作
Never fear. We'll have Alice fixed in no time.Where did I...
別害怕 我們馬上讓愛麗絲安靜下來 我把針放
Dr.Bennet, I really must object. Alice.
班內特醫生 我真的不同意 愛麗絲
Don't let her get away! Hurry!
別讓她跑了 快追
If 3 years at sea taught me anything... It's how to tie a bloody good knot.
要說三年航海教會我什么的話 那就是怎樣牢牢打個死結
That's my cab! You can't take that!
那是我的馬車 別把它趕走
Sorry! I plead insanity.
抱歉 我是精神病患者
要點講解:
I beg to differ
used to say politely that you do not agree with sth that has just been said
很抱歉,我不敢茍同
plead with sb for sth
to ask sb for sth in a very strong and serious way
乞求;懇求
同義詞:beg
She pleaded with him not to go.
她懇求他不要離開。
I was forced to plead for my child's life.
我被迫苦苦哀求給我的孩子一條生路。
differ
differ with sb about sth
differ with sb on sth
differ with sb over sth
to disagree with sb
意見相左;持不同看法;不同意
I have to differ with you on that.
在這一點上我不能同意你的看法。
Medical opinion differs as to how to treat the disease.
關于如何治療這種疾病醫學上有不同的看法。
fixed
呆板的;不變的
He greeted all his guests with a fixed smile on his face.
他對所有的客人都以他的一貫笑容相迎。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第43期Alice逃走(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!