原文視聽:
What are we going to do?
我們下面干什么
Yeah, what's the plan?
是啊 怎么打算的
It's up to you now, Alice. Take time to his castle.
現在看你的了 愛麗絲 把時間帶回城堡去
Hatter and I will retrieve the chronosphere... And restore order to the universe. Do you understand?
瘋帽子和我去奪回超時空魔球 然后恢復宇宙秩序 大家明白嗎
Yes, of course! Got it.
是 當然 當然
What are you waiting for? Let's go!
那都還等什么 快走吧
Where are we?
這是在哪兒
You know where we are.
你很清楚這是哪兒
Why are these crusts under your bed?
你床底下哪來的果塔皮
She put them there.
是她干的
Did you, Mirana?
是你嗎 可美蘭娜
Did you, Mirana?
是你嗎 可美蘭娜
You did. Tell her!
就是你 承認呀
Tell the truth,Mirana.
你說實話 可美蘭娜
Did you eat the tarts and put the crusts there?
是不是你吃了果塔后把皮放在哪兒的
No.
不是
No.
不是
Racie, no!
姐姐 不
You're a liar! Liar! You're lying!
你不講真話 撒謊 你在撒謊
This cannot be good.
這樣可不太妙
要點講解:
order
治安;秩序;規矩
The army has been sent in to maintain order in the capital.
軍隊被調進首都維持治安。
Some teachers find it difficult to keep their classes in order.
有些教師覺得難以維持課堂秩序。
be up to sb
to be sb's duty or responsibility; to be for sb to decide
是…的職責(或責任);由…決定
It's not up to you to tell me how to do my job.
還輪不到你來告訴我怎么做我的事。
Shall we eat out or stay in? It's up to you.
咱們是到外面吃飯還是待在家里?你決定吧。
restore sth to sb
to bring back a situation or feeling that existed before
恢復(某種情況或感受)
The measures are intended to restore public confidence in the economy.
這些舉措旨在恢復公眾對經濟的信心。
Order was quickly restored after the riots.
暴亂過后秩序很快得到了恢復。
retrieve
retrieve sth from sb
retrieve sth from sth
(formal) to bring or get sth back, especially from a place where it should not be
取回;索回
同義詞:recover
She bent to retrieve her comb from the floor.
她彎腰從地上撿起她的梳子。
The police have managed to retrieve some of the stolen money.
警方已經追回了部份被盜錢款。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第51期災難來臨(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!