原文視聽:
We've got to go now! She has broken the past. Only putting back the chronosphere can save us now!
大家得趕緊離開 她把過去的時空搞的混亂了 只有把超時空魔球放回萬世之鐘才能救我們
It's catching up.
它追過來了
Alice?
愛麗絲
Hold on, everyone.
堅持住 各位
I don't wanna hold on!
真不想堅持了
The chronosphere! She brought it back!
超時空魔球 她拿回來啦
Run, Alice!
跑 愛麗絲
They might actually pull this off.
沒準他們真能成功
Follow me. This way.
跟我來 走這邊
I've got you, wee man.
抓住你了 小家伙
Ticktock, ticktock. Gotta save the grand clock.
滴答 必須拯救萬世之鐘
I won't leave you.
我不會丟下你的
Sir, sir! Hold on, sir! She's here!
先生 挺住先生 她來了
The girl who tricked you and made you look a complete idiot!
就是這丫頭把你整個忽悠地像個白癡一樣
要點講解:
trick
欺騙;欺詐
I'd been tricked and I felt stupid.
我被人騙了,覺得自己真傻。
He managed to trick his way past the security guards.
他想方設法騙過保安員走了。
tick away of a clock
to make short, light, regular repeated sounds to mark time passing
發出滴答聲;滴答地走時
In the silence we could hear the clock ticking.
寂靜中,我們能聽到鐘表滴答作響。
While we waited the taxi's meter kept ticking away.
我們等候時,出租汽車的計程器一直在滴答滴答地走著。
catch up with sb
BrE also ?catch sb up
to reach sb who is ahead by going faster
趕上,追上(某人)
Go on ahead. I'll catch up with you.
你先走,我隨后趕上你。
I'll catch you up.
我會追上你的。
pull sth off (informal)
to succeed in doing sth difficult
做成,完成(困難的事情)
We pulled off the deal.
我們做成了這筆交易。
I never thought you'd pull it off.
我真沒想到你把這事辦成了。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第52期時間崩潰(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!