原文視聽:
They did it! They did it!
全靠他們 成功了
Hooray, Alice! I always liked that girl.
真棒啊 愛麗絲 我就是喜歡這姑娘
Get off me! Why does this always happen to me? Why does no one love me?
離我遠點兒 為什么每次受傷害的總是我 為什么世界上沒人愛我
I love you, racie.
我愛你 姐姐
No, you don't! This is all your fault.
不 你不愛 所有這一切都是你的錯
I know. I ate the tarts and I lied about it. I should have just told the truth, and none of this would have ever happened. I'm so sorry. If it's not too late... Please forgive me.
我知道 我吃了果塔還撒了謊 我當時我應該說實話 那這一切就不會發生了 我非常抱歉 如果還不太晚的話 請你原諒我吧
That's all I ever wanted to hear. Really, it was.
我一直想聽到的就是這些話 其實就是這句
要點講解:
fault
fault that...
fault for doing sth
the responsibility for sth wrong that has happened or been done
責任;過錯;過失
It was his fault that we were late.
我們遲到責任在他。
Why should I say sorry when it's not my fault ?
不是我的錯為什么要我道歉?
all sb ever does is...
used to emphasize that sb does the same thing very often, usually in an annoying way
某人只會/就知道做某事
All he ever does is grumble about things.
他只會抱怨。
forgive
forgive sb for sth
forgive yourself for sth
forgive sb for doing sth
forgive yourself for doing sth
forgive sb sth
to stop feeling angry with sb who has done sth to harm, annoy or upset you; to stop feeling angry with yourself
原諒;寬恕
I'll never forgive her for what she did.
我絕不會原諒她做的事。
I can't forgive that type of behaviour.
我不能寬恕那種行為。
tell the truth
真相;實情;事實;真實情況
Do you think she's telling the truth ?
你認為她在講實話嗎?
We are determined to get at (= discover) the truth.
我們決心查出真相。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第54期姐妹和好(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!