原文視聽:
All is well.
全都很好
Yes?
有事
I know you tried to warn me. But I didn't listen. I'm sorry. I used to think time was a thief... Stealing everything I loved. But I see now that you give before you take. And every day is a gift. Every hour, every minute, every second.
您當初想警告我 但我沒聽您的 對不起 你看我總以為時間是個小偷 偷走了我愛的一切 但我現在明白 您是先給予再拿走 每天都是一份禮物 每一小時 每一分 每一秒
The fallen soldier. I suppose you want me to fix it.
已故的戰士 你是不是想讓我修好它
No. I want you to have it. He used to say the only thing worth doing... was what we do for others. I think he would have liked you.
不 我想讓您留著它 父親常說唯一值得我們去做的事就是助人為樂 我想他會喜歡您的
It is said that time is a friend to no man. But I will remember you always. And please... Do not come back.
我經常聽人們說起 時間從不與人為友 但我會一直記得你 直到永遠 還請你再別回來了
要點講解:
warn
warn sb of sth
warn sb about sb
warn sb about sth
warn sb against sb
warn sb against sth
to tell sb about sth, especially sth dangerous or unpleasant that is likely to happen, so that they can avoid it
提醒注意(可能發生的事);使警惕
I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen.
我設法提醒過他,可他就是不聽。
If you're thinking of getting a dog, be warned —they take a lot of time and money.
如果你想養條狗,有話說在前頭,那可既費時間又費錢。
suppose
(根據所知)認為,推斷,料想
Getting a visa isn't as simple as you might suppose.
辦簽證不像你想的那么容易。
Prices will go up, I suppose.
我覺得物價將會上漲。
fix
修理;校準;校正
The car won't start—can you fix it?
這輛車發動不起來了——你能修理一下嗎?
I've fixed the problem.
我已解決了這個問題。
steal
steal sth from sb
steal sth from sth
to take sth from a person, shop/store, etc. without permission and without intending to return it or pay for it
偷;竊取
We found out he'd been stealing from us for years.
我們發現他從我們家偷東西已經好多年了。
My wallet was stolen.
我的錢包給人偷了。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第56期Alice與時間告別(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!