適合年齡:
4歲以上
資源介紹:
本文分享的是My First Reading Library我的第一個圖書館系列中的繪本《The Daydreamer》,翻譯成中文名為:狐貍與烏鴉,pdf格式,提供百度網盤下載。
繪本簡介:
這是夢想家黛西的故事,你猜猜,最后她的夢想實現了嗎?
腳踏實地做好眼前該做的事,美麗的夢想才能一步一步去實現,否則只能是空想。
繪本內容翻譯:
Daisy has no money. “Take my milk to market,” says the farmer.
Daisy沒有錢。“把我的牛奶拿去市集賣吧”,農夫說。
I’ll give you a gold coin.
我會給你一枚金幣。
“Yes!” says Daisy.
“好的!”Daisy說。
And she sets off for the market.
她出發去市集。
“Soon I’ll have some money,” she thinks.
“馬上我就有錢了”,她想。
I can buy a hen.
我可以買一只母雞。
My hen will lay eggs…
我的母雞將會下蛋
…lots of eggs.
下很多蛋。
I can sell my eggs.
我可以把我的雞蛋賣掉。
I’ll have lots of money!
我將會有很多錢!
I’ll buy a pretty dress…
我要買一條漂亮的裙子……
…and sparkly shoes.
……和一雙亮閃閃的鞋子。
But I won’t get dressed by myself.
但是我不要自己穿。
I’ll have servants to help me!
我將會有仆人幫我穿上。
I’ll marry a prince.
我將嫁給一個王子。
I’ll be a princess.
我將成為公主。
We’ll live in a palace…
我們將住在皇宮里……
…with golden gates.
有著金色大門的皇宮。
We’ll have a ball.
我們將有舞會。
I’ll twirl and whirl in my new dress.
我將穿著我的新裙子跳啊轉啊。
Splish! Splash! Splosh!
嘩啦!嘩啦!嘩啦!
The milk is gone! Poor Daisy.
牛奶沒了!可憐的Daisy。
Cheer up! There’s no use crying over spilt milk.
振作起來!牛奶灑了,哭也沒有用。
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!