適合年齡:
3歲以上
資源介紹:
本文給大家分享的資源是英文原版繪本胎教故事《Just Mommy and Me》,翻譯成中文名為:媽媽和我,pdf格式,直接下載到百度網盤即可。
繪本簡介:
孩子和媽媽變成了猴子,一起玩耍,度過了美好的一天。
內容翻譯:
If I were a monkey who swung on a tree
如果我是一只小猴,在樹上蕩啊蕩
and you were my mommy, who swung after me.
而你是我的媽咪,在我身后蕩啊蕩。
and we ate bananas until there were none
我們一起吃香蕉,直到最后一根都吃光
and then took a nap in the warm, cozy sun
然后打個盹兒,享受溫暖愜意的太陽
and when we woke up, sang our favorite song
要是我們睡醒了,就把我們最愛的歌兒唱
while clapping and jumping and dancing along...
我們拍手,跳躍,舞蹈…在這美麗的路上......
If we were two monkeys who played hide-and-seek
如果我們是兩只猴子,玩著捉迷藏
and I promised you, Mommy, that I wouldn’t peek
我向你保證,媽媽,我一定不會偷看
and we took a walk in a cool, shady place
我們一起在樹蔭下散步
and saw who could make the silliest face
看看誰做的鬼臉最可笑
and we picked some flowers to put inyour hat
我們采一些花兒放到你的帽子里
and I got to choose them---you know I’d love that!
我還要為你挑些好看的花——因為我喜歡呀!
If we were two monkeys just having a ball.
如果我們是兩只猴子,我們可以開舞會。
and you told me stories of when you were small
你可以給我講講,那些你小時候的故事
and we took a swim with the fishes and frogs
and splashed in the water and rolled on the logs
撲通一聲跳進水里,抱著木頭漂流
and snuggled up close while we looked at the skies
緊緊依偎著,仰望天空
to watch the sun set and the stars wink their eyes...
看太陽下山,看星星眨眼 ......
If we did these things all the day long, and soon, we both fell asleep under bright Mr. Moon...
如果我們一整天都做這些事,那么很快,我們就會在月亮先生的照耀下雙雙入夢 ......
Imagine how happy and fun it would be, if we were two monkeys, just Mommy and Me!
這樣的生活多快樂,多幸福!如果我們是兩只猴子,只有媽咪和我!
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!