適合年齡:
8歲以上
資源介紹:
本文給大家分享的資源是英文原版繪本胎教故事《A Friend Indeed》,翻譯成中文名為:真正的朋友,pdf格式,直接下載到百度網盤即可。
繪本簡介:
繪本用清新可愛的畫風,描述了一對好朋友的心聲。每個人的一生都會有這樣一個知己好友,漫漫長路伴你前行。讀完這個故事,相信小朋友們一定會更加珍惜友誼、理解友情的含義了。
內容翻譯:
When I have opened my heart to a friend,
I am more myself than ever.
當我向一個朋友敞開心扉時,
我比任何時候都真實。
That old line about counting blessings.
Is advice we'd all do well to heed---
那句關于送祝福的老話是我們都應該遵循的——
And whenever I do, my thoughts turn to you,
而每次我這么做的時候,我就會想到你,
For you a friend indeed.
因為你是我真正的朋友。
It seems that we've been friends forever.
我們好像都做了一輩子朋友啦!
(though I know we're not nearly that old!)
(雖然我知道,我們沒那么老!)
But I'll not take for granted--
I'm still quite enchanted--
但我不會忽視你—
我仍然沉醉其中,因為我們的友誼讓我歡喜—
Vintage friends are more precious than gold.
志趣相投的朋友可是比金子還珍貴呢。
We've been friends through
days washed with sunshine.
我們一起經歷風雨和陽光。
And through times when the sky turned to gray.
我們一起經歷過困難。
But when storms rocked the boat,
friendship kept us afloat.
風暴使勁搖著我們的船,
但有了我們的友誼,我們就不怕了。
Friends indeed make the tough times okay.
難過的時候有真正的朋友陪著,就會好過。
Friends like you help me keep my perspective
when clear thought proves illusive to find.
當我腦袋稀里糊涂的時候,
你這樣的朋友能幫助我做出正確的選擇。
And when worries unfetter,
two heads make it better.
在我擔心過度的時候,
有你和我在一起,我就會覺得好多了。
Friends indeed helpus keep peace of mind.
真正的朋友會給我帶來心靈的寧靜。
If we stay side-by-side on life's journey,
we'll enjoy it wherever it leads.
人生的路上有你這個朋友陪著我,
未來怎么樣,我都會開心接受。
From now till forever, we'll stick close together.
從現在到永遠,我們都要黏在一起。
And we'll always be friends indeed.
我們永遠是真正的朋友。
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!