原文視聽:
I'm up. I'm up.
嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了
Rise and shine everybody.Huh? Zak? Marshall?
把大家都叫起來吧!呃?柴克?馬歇?
Bertie? Uncle Fungus?
博蒂?"真菌"叔叔?
Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we’re gonna miss the migration.
大家都去哪兒了?來吧,伙計們,我們快要錯過遷徙的隊伍了
They left without me. They do this every year.
扔下我就走了。他們每年都這么干!
Why? Doesn't anyone love me?
為什么?誰都不愛我了嗎?
Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?
難道誰都不關心我這可憐的樹懶喜德了嗎?
All right, I'll just go by myself.
好吧,那我就自己走
Sick.
噢,惡心!
Wide body, curb it next time.
嘿,肥仔!別隨地大小便!
Oh, jeez. Yuck.
噢,天,呸
I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens.Frank, where did you ever...?
真不敢相信,新鮮綠葉,法蘭克,你在哪兒找到的?
Go ahead. Dig in. A dandelion.
好了,快吃吧,是蒲公英?
I thought the frost wiped 'em all out..
還以為都被凍死了
All but one
就剩下這一棵
要點講解:
原文:What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that?簡直一團糟,你們犀牛的腦袋實在是小,你們知道嗎?
what a mess:
1.太亂了
This is the very what a mess circumstance.
這是很糟糕的情況。
原文:No offense. You probably didn't even know what I'm talking about.我沒有惡意。也許我的話你們根本不懂
no offense
1.請勿見怪
She meant no offense by the remark.
她說那句話并無惡意。
原文:No, no, seriously, let metake care ofthis. 伙計們,說真的,我賠我賠呃。
take care of
1.照顧
Please take care of the baby for me for a while, will you?
請替我照顧一下這孩子,好嗎?
2.處理
Better devices are needed in many countries to take care of the waste from factories.
很多國家需要更先進的裝置來處理工業廢物。
原文:But don't let mehogthem allup. Here, you have some.你們可不能讓我獨享了。你們也吃點
hog up:吃光
詞匯:
definitely副詞 ad.
1.明確地;明顯地,清楚地
2.肯定地;當然
rhinos:犀牛(=rhinoceros)
dandelion蒲公英
hog:貪婪者
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文動畫電影《冰河世紀1》第3期別隨地大小便(音頻+中英臺詞)電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!