原文視聽:
I do wish you'd worn that yellow dress.
你要是穿那件黃色的連衣裙就好了
If it's good enough for the dowager empress of China... Then it's good enough for the ascots.
我這一身覲見清朝皇太后都沒問題 到艾斯科家更沒問題
Must you always be so headstrong?
你為什么總是這么強勢呢
No. It's just more fun that way.
不好嗎 強勢點兒豈不更有趣
Excuse me.
勞駕 借過
Miss kingsleigh? What are you doing here?
金斯利小姐 你怎么來這兒了
I've come to give my report to lord ascot.
我來給艾斯科男爵匯報情況
Right. Well, follow me.
好吧 跟我來吧
Helen. What a surprise.
海倫 真沒想到你來了
Alice. Well. Welcome home.
愛麗絲 歡迎回家
We were afraid you might never come back with our ship.
我們還怕你和我們家的船都再也回不來了
My ship. Hello, Hamish.
是我的船 你好 海密仕
It's proper to refer to my husband as lord ascot.That is why we're having this little soirée after all.
正式場合我總是叫他艾斯科男爵 我們今天辦這個晚會說到底就為這事
Miss kingsleigh, this is my wife, Alexandra. The new lady ascot.
金斯利小姐 這是我的妻子 亞歷山德拉 新的艾斯科夫人
Hamish tells me you've traveled the world these last three years.
海密仕說過去這三年你在周游世界
Yes. I've just returned.
對 剛回來
How was it?
那么 感覺怎樣
The world?
世界嗎
Yes.
是的
Highly enjoyable. You should visit it sometime.
特別美好 我想你們也該去看看
要點講解:
outrageous
反常的;令人驚訝的
She says the most outrageous things sometimes.
她有時候盡說些聳人聽聞的事。
outrageous clothes
怪里怪氣的服裝
performer
表演者;演出者;演員
a brilliant / polished / seasoned performer
卓越的/優雅的/嫻熟的表演者
refer to sb
refer to sb as sth
to mention or speak about sb / sth
提到;談及;說起
The victims were not referred to by name.
沒有提到受害人的姓名。
Her mother never referred to him again.
她的母親再也沒有提起過他。
after all
despite what has been said or expected
畢竟;終歸
So you made it after all!
你畢竟成功了!
enjoyable
有樂趣的;使人快樂的;令人愉快的
an enjoyable weekend / experience
令人愉快的周末/經歷
highly / really / thoroughly / very enjoyable
非常令人愉快
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第4期Alice參加晚宴(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!