原文視聽:
I once believed I could do as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
我曾相信自己每天吃早餐之前就能做六件不可能的事
That is a child's dream, Alice.The wonder is just a ship.
那些事孩子的幻想 愛麗絲 奇跡號不過是一條船
It's not just a ship.It's father's ship.Everything he loved. Everything I love.He never would have let this happen.
不僅僅是條船 它可是父親的船 是父親全部的愛 也是我的最愛 父親在的話不會容許這種事情
Well, he's not here anymore!You can't just make things however you want them to be. Every woman must face that, Alice.I've had to.
他再也回不來了 很多事情不是你想怎樣就能怎樣的 每個女人都得這樣 愛麗絲 我也沒辦法
Well, the last thing I want is to end up like you. Sign over the wonder? And give up on the impossible? Then who will I be?
我最不希望的就是變成你現在這樣 簽字賣掉奇跡號 讓我放棄不可能的任務 那我成什么了
You're Alice, of course.
你當然還是愛麗絲
Absolem? Absolem.
阿布索倫 阿布索倫
要點講解:
face sth
面臨,必須對付(某情況)
the problems faced by one-parent families
單親家庭面對的問題
The company is facing a financial crisis.
公司正面臨財政危機。
end up
to find yourself in a place or situation that you did not intend or expect to be in
最終成為;最后處于
If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你繼續這樣,早晚得進監獄。
sign sth over to sb
to give your rights or property to sb else by signing a document
簽字轉讓(權利或財產)
She has signed the house over to her daughter.
她簽署了轉讓手續,把房子過到女兒名下。
give up
to stop trying to do sth
投降;認輸;放棄
They gave up without a fight.
他們不戰而降。
She doesn't give up easily.
她決不輕易認輸。
the impossible
(似乎)不可能的事
to attempt the impossible
明知不可為而為之
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第7期放棄不可能的任務(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!