原文視聽:
Chihiro:They know you're here.I'm sorry.I took a breath.
他們知道你在這里 對不起 我呼吸了
Haku:No, Chihiro, you did very well.
不 千尋已經很努力了
Listen carefully to what I tell you to do.
讓我告訴你接下來怎么離開 好好聽著
You can't stay here.They'll find you...
你留在這里會被人發現的
and you'll never get to rescue your parents.
不然你永遠無法救出你的父母
I'll create a diversion while you escape.
我引開他們注意 你乘虛溜走
Chihiro:No! Don't leave me.I don't wanna be alone.
不要 你別走 我不想自己一個
Haku:You don't have any choice if you want to help your parents.
為了救你的父母沒有選擇
This is what you have to do.
你只有這樣做
Chihiro:They did turn into pigs.I wasn't dreaming.
他們果然變成了豬 我不是在做夢
Haku:Don't worry.
冷靜下來
Now, when things quiet down,go out through the back gate.
待騷動平息之后 你就從后面的小門逃出去
Go all the way down the stairs until you reach the boiler room...
從那里的樓梯下到盡頭 那里有一扇鍋爐房的門
where they stoke the fires.
是燒洗澡水的地方
There you'll find Kamajii,the boiler man.
里面有一位鍋爐爺爺
Chihiro:Kamajii?
鍋爐爺爺
Haku:Tell him you want to work here.
你要請求他讓你在這里工作
Even if he refuses, you must insist.
無論如何都要讓他答應
If you don't get a job,Yubaba will turn you into an animal.
在這里沒有工作的人 會被湯婆婆變成動物的
Chihiro:Yubaba. Huh?
湯婆婆是誰
Haku:You'll see. She's the witch who rules the bathhouse.
你見到她自會明白 她是掌管這里的女巫
Kamajii will try to turn you away or trick you into leaving...
她會千方百計的引誘你說出不想工作 想回家之類的話
but just keep asking for work.
你只要回答她不論多苦多累都要工作
It'll be hard work,but you'll be able to stay here.
這會很困難 但是你就會留在這里
Then, even Yubaba can't harm you. Mm-hmm.
這樣湯婆婆就奈何不了你
Master Haku?Master Haku, where are you?
白先生 白先生
I have to go. Don't forget, Chihiro,I'm your friend.
我不得不走了 別忘了 我是幫千尋你的
Chihiro:How did you know my name's Chihiro?
你為什么知道我的名字
Haku:I've known you since you were very small.
你很小的時候我就認識你了
Good luck. Whatever you do, don't make a sound.
祝你好遠 不管做什么都不要發出聲音
妙語佳句:
原句:They know you're here.I'm sorry. I took a breath.
take a breath:深深地吸一口氣
I opened the window and took a breath of fresh air.
我打開窗子, 吸了一口新鮮空氣。
原句:They did turn into pigs.I wasn't dreaming.
turn into:變成
Sometimes miracles can turn into nightmares.
有時候奇跡會變成噩夢.
原句:Now, when things quiet down,go out through the back gate.
quite down:沉靜下來
He is quite down these days and seems to have something weighing heavily on his mind.
他這幾天沉默寡言,看起來好象心事重重的。
原句:Kamajii will try to turn you away or trick you into leaving...but just keep asking for work.
turn away:把 ... 打發走
Some refugees were turned away. There were too many hungry mouths to feed already.
一些難民們被打發走了,因為需要提供食物的饑民太多了。
ask for:請求, 要求
They'll very likely ask for an increase in the budget.
他們很可能會要求增加預算。
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文版《千與千尋》第4期幼時故交音頻+中英文臺詞電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!