原文視聽:
I don't want to hear such a stupid request.
我不想聽到這么愚蠢的問題
You're just a stinking,useless weakling.
你這么瘦弱能做什么
And this is certainly no place for humans.
這里不是人類來的地方
It's a bathhouse for the spirits.
這是為神明來的浴場
It's where they come to replenish themselves.
是它們來放松的浴場
And you humans always make a mess of things.
而你父母竟然把事情搞砸了
Like your parents, who gobbled up the food of the spirits like pigs.
像豬一樣吃了客人的食物
They got what they deserved,and you should be punished too.
那是應得的報應 而你也應該變成小豬的
Hmm.
嗯
You could be a piglet.
不如把你變小豬
Or, maybe you'd prefer a lump of coal?
或者木炭
I can see you shaking. Actually,I'm impressed you made it this far.
怕得發抖呢 你能夠來到這兒也很了不起呢
But I'm sure you didn't do it on your own.
一定有好心人給你指點迷津吧
Let's thank whoever helped you.
應該表揚一下
Just who was it, dear?Why don't you tell me.
告訴我那個人是誰吧
Please! Can't you give me a job?
請讓我在這兒工作
Don't start that again.Please, I just want to work.
你還敢再說這種話 我想在這兒工作
Don't say that!
你給我住...口...
Why in world do you think I should give you a job?
為什么非雇傭你不可
Anyone can see you're a lazy, spoiled crybaby...
你看起來又嬌氣 只會撒嬌 只會哭
and you have no manners.
你是個一無是處的蠢丫頭
This is a high-class place I'm running here.
這是我運營的一個高檔的地方
So there's no job for you.Now get out. I've got all the lazy bums I need.
我不會請飯桶來工作的
Or maybe I'll give you the most difficult job I've got...
還是說你想一輩子做最...辛...苦...的事嗎
and work you until you breathe...
直到...
your very last breath.
你的最后一口氣
妙語佳句:
原句:And you humans always make a mess of things.
make a mess:搞亂, 搞成一團糟
I always make a mess when I try to cook anything.
我做飯時總是弄得一團糟。
She says pets can make a mess of the house.
她說動物能把屋子弄的一團糟。
原句:Like your parents, who gobbled up the food of the spirits like pigs.
gobble up:吞沒, 消耗掉
The government seems to gobble up the taxpayers' money.
政府似乎大筆大筆地亂花納稅人的稅款。
The children gobble up their food and rushed out to play.
孩子們狼吞虎咽地吃完飯就沖出去玩了。
原句:Or, maybe you'd prefer a lump of coal?
a lump of:一塊
Please put a lump of sugar in your coffee.
請給你的咖啡里放一塊糖。
原句:But I'm sure you didn't do it on your own.
on one's own:獨自地, 獨立地, 主動地
After graduation, he lives on his own.
畢業后他就獨立生活了。
His mind ran on his own troubles.
他老在想自己的煩惱事。
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文版《千與千尋》第7期把千尋變成小豬音頻+中英文臺詞電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!