原文視聽:
I don't care if Yubabagets angry withus.We're not taking humans.
就算是湯婆婆的指示也好 要用人類太為難了
She's alreadyunder contract.What?
已經簽好合約書了 什么
I promise to work very hard.We are not gonna take her in our department.
請多多指教 可別安排到我們這邊來
She'llstink upthe whole place. We don't want her.
我們忍受不了人類的味道
Three days of eating our food,and her smell will go away.
她只要吃三天這里的食物便不會有味道了
If she doesn't work hard, roast her,boil her, do whatever you want.
倒是如果仍然用不著的話 就隨你們處分
Now get back to work.Where is Rin?
還不快回去工作 小玲在哪里
What? Don't you dump her on me.
啊 不要把她硬塞給我
You said you wanted an assistant.That's perfect.
你不是一直想要人幫手嗎
Give the girl to Rin. Oh, great.
對了 交給小玲最好了
Sen, get going.Right.
小千 走吧
Why are youpicking onme? You owe me one, Haku. You hear me?
為什么要塞給我 你欠我一回了 白龍 聽到沒
Have a nice day. Hmph.
祝你好運
Come on.
來吧
I can't believe youpulled it off.
我不敢相信你居然做到了
Huh? You're such a dope.I was really worried.
額 看你笨手笨腳的 真怕你不行
Now,keep on your toes,and if you need anything, ask me. Okay?
別大意哦 有什么不懂的就來問我 明白嗎
Okay. Hmm? What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't feel so good.
我不舒服
So, this is our room.
這里呢 就是我們的房間啦
A little food and some sleep and you'll be fine.
吃飽后睡一覺就恢復精神啦
Here's your apron. You have to wash it yourself. Your pants.
圍兜 要自己洗哦
You're so puny.
你身材太矮小了
Way too big.
這件太大了
Rin, you know Haku? What about him?
小玲 你知道白龍 什么
There aren't two of him here, are there?
這里有兩位白先生嗎
Two Hakus?I can barely stand one. Too big.
兩位 那種人有兩位就慘了 太大了
He's Yubaba's henchman.Don't trust anything he says.
他是湯婆婆的心腹 不要相信他說的任何話
Let's see.
我看看
Ah, here we go.Wh-What's wrong with you?
找到了 你怎么了
Are you feeling okay?
你還好吧
Quiet down. What's your problem?
靜一點 你們怎么了
It's the new girl.She doesn't feel so good.
這是新來的女孩 她感覺不太舒服
妙語佳句:
原句:I don't care if Yubaba gets angry with us.We're not taking humans.
get angry with:對某人發怒
He get angry with me for not have write.
他因我不給他寫信對我生氣。
You may well get angry with him.
你大可對他發脾氣。
原句:She's already under contract.What?
under contract:根據合同
I'm under contract to teach here for one year.
我按照聘約要在這里教一年書。
I am under contract so I must finish the job.
我有合同在先,所以必須完成這項工作。
原句:She'll stink up the whole place.
stink up:使發臭
The dust can is stinking up the street.
那個垃圾箱使這條街臭氣熏天
原句:Why are you picking on me?
pick on:挑選
I know somebody has to go and fetch some more logs, but why pick on me?
我知道得有人再去撿些木柴,但為什么挑上了我?
原句:I can't believe you pulled it off.
pull off:努力實現
Our team was able to pull off a victory.
我們的隊伍得勝。
原句:Now, keep on your toes,and if you need anything, ask me. Okay?
keep on one's toes:保持警覺
Keep on your toes when dealing with others.
在處理和他人的關系時要小心謹慎。
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文版《千與千尋》第8期白龍是湯婆婆心腹音頻+中英文臺詞電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!