原文視聽:
Ow! Let go of me!
放開我
Wow, you're a big baby.
哇 你真是個大孩子
Would you mind letting go of me?
能放開我嗎
I'm in a really big hurry.
我必須趕快走
You came in here to make me sick.
你來到這里讓我感覺到不舒服
Huh?
額
You're a bad germ from outside, aren't you?
你身上只有壞細菌
I'm not a germ, I'm a human.
我不是細菌 我是人類
Now, would you please let go of me?
現在 你可以放我走嗎
You'll get sick if you go outside.
你出去的話也會生病的
So stay here and play with me.
所以待在這里和我玩
I won't get sick.
我不會生病的
Yes, you will.
不 你會
That's why I've never left this room.
那就是我為什么從來沒有離開過這個房間的原因
Staying in this room is what'll make you sick.
一直呆在這里才會讓你生病
Listen, someone very important to me is terribly hurt.
聽著 對我來說很重要的一個人受了很重的傷
I've got to go right now,so please let go of me.
所以我必須馬上過去 拜托你讓我走
If you go I'll cry,and Mama will hear me...
你如果去的話我就哭 婆婆聽到了
and Mama will come in here and kill you.
就會回來把你殺了
Play with me, or I'll break your arm.
和我玩,不然折斷你的手臂
That hurts!
痛
Please! I'll play with you later, okay?
拜托了 我等一下再和你玩吧
No, I wanna play now!
不 我要現在玩
Germs! I've got germs, see?
細菌 我有細菌 看到沒
妙語佳句:
原句:Would you mind letting go of me?
would you mind (dong sth):介意干某事
I wonder whether you would mind doing me a favour.
不知你能不能幫我一個忙。
Would you mind stepping aside to let me pass?
請你站開讓我走過去好嗎?
原句:I'm in a really big hurry.
in a hurry:匆忙
You make mistakes if you do things in a hurry.
如果你匆匆忙忙地做事,那你就要出差錯。
Please be brief because I am in a hurry.
我有急事,請長話短說。
原句:You'll get sick if you go outside.
get sick:生病
Most people get sick because of the cold weather.
由于天氣泠大多數人得了病。
We all get sick at one time or another.
我們總有生病的時候。
原句:I've got to go right now,so please let go of me.
right now:立刻, 馬上, 就在此刻
The boss is in no humor to talk to you right now.
此刻老板沒有心情同你說話。
Right now there's a drought of adequate leadership.
眼下缺少能勝任的領導人。
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文版《千與千尋》第11期湯婆婆會殺了你音頻+中英文臺詞電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!