原文視聽:
I see you failed tobring my baby back.
我沒有看到你把我的寶寶帶回來
Mama! My baby!
婆婆 寶寶
Are you traumatized?
有沒有受傷
Did they do terrible things to you?
讓你受苦了吧
You're standing all by yourself.
讓你受苦了吧
When did that happen?
發生什么事了
Don't forget your promise.
不要忘了你的約定
You must return Chihiro and her parents to the human world.
請把千尋和她父母送回人類的世界
Hmph! Not so fast, Haku.
哼 沒那么快 白龍
I get to give Sen one final test.
我還得給小千一個最后的測試
Shut up!
閉嘴
Stop it, Mama.Leave her alone.
不要 婆婆
Sen and I had a really good time.
小千和我玩得很開心
But a deal is a deal, sweetie.
但是規則就是規則 寶貝
I have to give Sen one final test.
我不得不給小千最后的測試
If you make Sen cry,I won't like you anymore.
如果你讓小千苦了 我就再也不會喜歡你了
But... Granny? Hey, Granny!
但是 婆婆 嘿 婆婆
You're right. A deal's a deal.
你是對的 規則就是規則
妙語佳句:
原句:I see you failed to bring my baby back.
fail to do sth:未能干某事
I never fail to write to my parents every month.
我每個月一定寫信給我的父母親。
I fail to see why you find it so amusing.
我不明白你們為什么對這件事感到如此好笑。
bring back:帶回來,使記起, 使恢復
I have brought back the book you lent me.
你借給我的書我已還給你了。
The smell of these flowers brings back memories.
這些花的香味引起我對往事的回憶。
They want to bring back hanging as a punishment.
他們想重新使用絞刑作為懲罰。
原句:Stop it, Mama. Leave her alone.
leave alone:不管, 不理, 不干涉
Leave alone him, and he already become blind drunk.
不管他了,他已經喝得爛醉如泥
He will leave alone things that might cause trouble.
他從來不干會招惹是非的事。
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文版《千與千尋》第13期送回人類世界音頻+中英文臺詞電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!