原文視聽:
Haku! Haku.
小白 小白
Thank goodness.
太好了
You'realive! I can't believe it.
你還活著 我是不是在做夢
How did it happen?
發生什么事了
Ahh.
啊
That's love for you.
真是感動
Look, Granny. Haku's alive.
婆婆 你看 小白還活著
Haku, I willforgive you for stealingmy precious seal.
白龍 你做過的事情我不再追究
Butin return,you must take care of this girl.
作為交換 要好好保護那個孩子
Okay, you two,it's time to go home.
好了孩子們 到回家的時間咯
Come back soon.
要再來玩哦
No-Face,why don't you stay with me?
無臉 你要不要留在這里
I could use a good helper.
我正好缺一個好幫手
Granny!
婆婆
Thank you so much. I'll miss you.
謝謝你 我會想念你的
Don't worry. You'll be all right, Sen.
沒問題的 你會好好的 小千
I want you to know my real name.It's Chihiro.
我真正的名字叫做千尋
Chihiro. What a pretty name.
千尋 真是好名字呢
You take good care of it. I will.
一定要好好珍惜它 我一定會的
Off you go. Okay. Bye.
好了 去吧 再見
Granny, take care!
婆婆 再見
Thanks for everything!
謝謝你
妙語佳句:
原句:You're alive!
alive:活著的
alive屬于表語形容詞,不能說very alive,只能說much alive或very much alive(后者比前者使用更普遍),等同于alive的定語形容詞是living
或live
Are your grandparents still alive?
你的祖父母還在世嗎?
He went off to the war never to return alive.
他去參加戰爭,沒能活著回來。
原句:Haku, I will forgive you for stealing my precious seal.
forgive sb for sth:原諒某人某人
She can not forgive you for messing her about .
你對她的粗魯,她不能原諒你。
I pray him to forgive you for your sins.
我要請求他饒恕你的罪過。
原句:But in return,you must take care of this girl.
in return:作為回報
I sent him a present in return for his help.
我送給他一份禮物以回報他的幫助。
原句:Okay, you two,it's time to go home.
it's time to do sth:是 ... 的時候干某事
It may take a long time to find a solution to the problem.
也許要花很長時間才能找到解決這個問題的辦法。
It took him long time to smooth away perplexities.
他花了好長時間才消除了困惑。
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文版《千與千尋》第14期白龍還活著?(end)音頻+中英文臺詞電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!