原文視聽:
Guys, guys, come on. Don't get your fur in a bunch.
同志們 算了 別把皮毛弄褶了
You wolves are making us look bad.
你們這群狼給我們抹黑
Come on, the caribou are laughing at us.
連馴鹿都笑話我們
Now, that's a moon I don't want to howl to.
那要是月亮 我可連嗥叫都想省了
Western hunt group, get back to the den.
西部狼群 回你們地盤去
The two of you, go home. Now!
你們兩個 回家去 走啊
Omegas, good job.
歐米加們 干的好
Great. My first hunt, and I blew it.
這可好 我的首獵竟被我搞砸了
Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate.
凱特 凱特 凱特
Don't beat yourself up. That's crazy. You were amazing.
別責備自己了 你剛才帥呆了
I mean, if anyone's hungry,
我是說 如果餓了
they can eat...
我們還可以吃點...
They can always eat...
他們可以吃...
What? Here.
吃什么呢 給
They can eat berries.
可以吃藍莓
Berries are really nutritious.
藍莓非常有營養
Yeah. Tell that to a hungry pack.
是嗎 留著那話跟饑餓的狼群說去吧
重點解釋:
Come on, the caribou are laughing at us.連馴鹿都笑話我們
laugh at:嘲笑
He gave a scornful laugh at my proposal.
他對我的建議輕蔑地一笑。
It is not decent to laugh at a funeral.
在葬禮時發笑是失禮的。
Great. My first hunt, and I blew it.這可好,我的首獵竟被我搞砸了.
blow:打擊, 毆打, 吹
It was your last chance and you blew it.
那是你的最后機會,你放過了它。
I flat-out swallowed the apple and blew it.
我緊張得慌了手腳,輸得可慘啦。
blow for somebody意思為“對某人來說是一個打擊”,而Strike a blow for 意為“為...而奮斗”,如Strike a blow for freedom(為自由而奮斗)。但是為了避免歧義,用的不頻繁;
如需下載完整版可以掃描下方二維碼即可免費獲取英文動畫電影《叢林有情狼》第4期抹黑狼群(音頻+中英臺詞)電子版↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!