原文視聽:
Young lady... I am... Time. The infinite... The eternal... The immortal... The immeasurable. Unless you have a clock. So, being time... I must give some of myself... For you to have me. Are you following what I'm saying?
小姑娘 我就是時間 無窮無盡 無始無終 萬世不朽 也無可衡量 除非用鐘來衡量 作為時間 我得把自己給你一些 你才能擁有我 繼續活著 明白我說的話嗎
Yes.
明白
Really?
真的
Do you promise to be concise?
你能說的簡單點嗎
Well, I can most... Because if there's one thing i do not like, it is... People who are unable, unwilling, or... Uncompelled to form short sentences.
我肯定可以 因為我唯一最不喜歡的事 那就是有些人總是不能夠 不愿意 不 不能主動地把話說簡短一點
My friend is in mortal danger. Enough of your incessant jabbering! I have important work to do. Please! You haven't answered my question.
我最好的朋友有生命危險 不要再說了 全是胡言亂語 我還有更重要的事情要做 求求您 您還沒回答我的問題
One minute. Why do you carry that fallen soldier in your pocket? Reveal him now.He is broken. Kaput.
等一等 就在你口袋里 怎么會有一位去世的戰士 拿給我看看 已經壞了 不行了
It was my father's. I would never part with it.
它是我父親的 我不會丟掉它
Everyone parts with everything eventually, my dear.
每個人最終都會舍棄一切的 親愛的
要點講解:
part from sb
(formal) if a person parts from another person, or ten people part, they leave each other
離開;分別
We parted at the airport.
我們在飛機場分手了。
I hate to part on such bad terms.
我不愿在關系這么惡劣時分手。
eternal
不朽的;永久的;永恒的
the promise of eternal life in heaven
在天國永生的許諾
She's an eternal optimist (= she always expects that the best will happen).
她是個永遠的樂觀主義者。
immortal
長生的;永世的;不朽的
The soul is immortal.
靈魂不滅。
immeasurable
不可估量的;無限的;無窮的
to cause immeasurable harm
造成不可估量的損害
Housing standards improved immeasurably after the war.
戰后住房水平大大提高。
Stress has an immeasurably more serious effect on our lives than we realize.
壓力對我們的生活造成的影響比我們意識到的要嚴重得多。
concise
簡明的;簡煉的;簡潔的
a concise summary
簡明扼要的總結
clear concise instructions
言簡意賅的說明
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第18期Alice的請求(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!