原文視聽:
You... Are not you.
你已經不是過去的你了
Hatter, please.
瘋帽子 別這樣
Get out. I don't know who you are. You're not my Alice. My Alice would believe me.
馬上出去 我不知道你是誰 你不是我的愛麗絲 我的愛麗絲會相信我
Hatter! Hatter, please! Please! We must do something. He's so terribly ill. I fear he's... Dying.
瘋帽子 瘋帽子 開開門 求你了 我們得去幫幫他 他現在病得很厲害 恐怕他要死了
Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
天哪 天哪 天哪
No... We can't lose him, Alice. We can't.
不 我們不能失去他 愛麗絲 真不能
He said, to make him better, i must bring his family back.
他說要讓他好起來就得把他家人帶回來
But that... Cannot be.
但那是不可能的
Unless it could.
也許可以
What?
什么
Unless there was a way.
除非用那個辦法
No, no, no. You mustn't. You mustn't.
不 絕對不行
What is it?
什么辦法
It is dangerous. Perilous. It is too much to ask!
這很危險 危機四伏 要求太高了
What is it?
什么辦法
Alice. You must travel back in time.
愛麗絲 你要穿越時間回到過去
要點講解:
get out of sth
to leave or go out of a place
離開(某地);從…出來
You ought to get out of the house more.
你應該多到戶外去走走。
She screamed at me to get out.
她沖著我大聲喊,讓我出去。
perilously
危險地
We came perilously close to disaster.
我們險些出了大亂子。
ask sth of sb
to expect or demand sth
期望;要求
I know I'm asking a great deal.
我知道我的要求很高。
You're asking too much of him.
你對他要求過分了。
terribly
非常;很
I'm terribly sorry—did I hurt you?
非常抱歉,我傷著您了嗎?
It's terribly important for parents to be consistent.
父母要做到始終如一,這是極為重要的。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第14期喚醒瘋帽子的方法(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!