原文視聽:
Hatter... Your family...
瘋帽子 你的家人他們
You... Do believe me, don't you, Alice?
你是相信我的 對嗎 愛麗絲
I want to. Hatter! You're not well. What can I do?
我很想 但 瘋帽子 你狀態很差 我能幫你什么
Of course. My Alice... Could bring my family back to me.
當然了 我的愛麗絲 你能把我的家人找回來
Oh, but... Hatter, the thing is... Your family died. Long ago. You told me so yourself. No one can bring them back.
但是 瘋帽子 問題是他們去世已經很久了 你親口告訴我的 沒人能把他們找回來
No one but you.
但是你能行
I'm sorry. But it's... It's impossible.
真對不起 但是這 這是不可能的
要點講解:
ago
(與動詞簡單過去時連用)以前
two weeks / months / years ago
兩周/兩月/兩年以前
The letter came a few days ago.
這封信是幾天前寄來的。
She was here just a minute ago.
剛才她還在這兒。
a short / long time ago
不久/很久以前
How long ago did you buy it?
這東西你是多久以前買的?
It was on TV not (so) long ago.
電視不(很)久以前播出了這個節目。
(all) by yourself
(all) by yourselves
1. alone; without anyone else
(你/你們)獨自,單獨
How long were you by yourself in the house?
你自己一個人在屋里待了多長時間?
but
只有;僅僅
I don't think we'll manage it. Still, we can but try.
我想我們應付不了這事。但不妨試試。
There were a lot of famous people there: Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts, to name but two.
那里有很多名人:只提兩個名字吧,有湯姆·漢克斯和朱莉婭·羅伯茨。
be impossible for sb
不可能存在(或做到)的;不可能的
almost / virtually impossible
幾乎/實際上不可能
It's impossible for me to be there before eight.
我在八點之前不可能趕到那里。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第13期瘋帽子的請求(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!