原文視聽:
Are you all right, sir?
您還好嗎 先生
It has begun.
已經開始了
Without the chronosphere... The grand clock will break down. Time myself will stop... And all in underland will perish.
沒有了超時空魔球 萬世之鐘就會徹底崩潰 我自己就會停止運行 地下王國 一切都會隨之毀滅 不復存在
Did you say perish?
您是說毀滅
Wilkins, you must keep the grand clock ticking.
威金斯 你必須保證讓萬世之鐘一直轉動不停
Me? I said that out loud, didn't I? I mean, of course, sir.
我 我說話聲太大了嗎 我是說遵命 先生
And I must find the kindergartner.
而我必須找到那個幼兒園小朋友
Oh, my goodness! What's happening?
我的天 出什么事了
She must have the chronosphere.
她一定是拿到魔球了
Take care, dear Alice. All our hopes fly with you.
要當心 我的愛麗絲 大家的希望都交給你了
Horunvendush day!
女王決戰日
You! Give me what is mine! Give it back... Or there will be none of me left.
你 快把我的東西還給我 還給我 不然我就會一點都不剩了
要點講解:
break down
打倒,砸破(某物)
Firefighters had to break the door down to reach the people trapped inside.
消防隊員不得不破門而入,解救困在里面的人。
perish
喪失;湮滅;毀滅
Early buildings were made of wood and have perished.
早期建筑物為木質結構,已經消失殆盡。
tick away(of a clock, etc.)
to make short, light, regular repeated sounds to mark time passing
發出滴答聲;滴答地走時
In the silence we could hear the clock ticking.
寂靜中,我們能聽到鐘表滴答作響。
While we waited the taxi's meter kept ticking away.
我們等候時,出租汽車的計程器一直在滴答滴答地走著。
take care
(informal) used when saying goodbye
(告別用語)走好,保重
Bye! Take care!
再見!多保重!
give sb back sth
give sth back to sb
to return sth to its owner
歸還;送回
Could you give me back my pen?
把鋼筆還給我好嗎?
Could you give me my pen back?
把鋼筆還給我好嗎?
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第25期時間的災難(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!