適合年齡
4歲左右
繪本簡介
Bored on a quiet day? Why not make a little music? The critters in Swamp Music do just that, using their special attributes to create a song together. This story, for the emergent reader, is lighthearted and fun, and provides an excellent vehicle for teaching how to sequence events and use rhyme.
在安靜的一天無聊嗎? 為什么不做一點音樂呢? Swamp Music 中的小動物就是這樣做的,利用他們的特殊屬性一起創作一首歌。 對于初出茅廬的讀者來說,這個故事輕松有趣,為教授如何安排事件和使用押韻提供了極好的工具。
繪本內容
“The swamp is too quiet,” said Ben Bear.“We need more fun.”“沼澤太安靜了,”本熊說,“我們需要更多的樂趣。”
“A band would be fun,” said Snap the crayfish.“一個樂隊會很有趣的,”小龍蝦說。
“A band!” Gabby Grasshopper said. “What can we play?”“樂隊!“加比蚱蜢說。“我們能玩什么?”
“I could snap my claws like this,” said Snap. Snap-snap, snap-snap.“我可以這樣折斷我的爪子,”斯納普說。啪,啪,啪。
“I can play my belly,” said Ben. “It can go boom-boom.”“我可以玩我的肚子,”本說。“它能發出隆隆的隆隆聲。”
“I can play my legs,” said Gabby. “They can zing-zing-zing.”“我可以玩我的腿,”加比說。“它們可以叮當作響。”
“I can go sissssss with my tongue!” said Sissy Snake.“我可以用我的舌頭去舔!“娘娘腔的蛇說。
“Then we can make music!” said Gabby. “It will be fun!”“那我們就可以做音樂了!加比說。“會很有趣的!”
What is that sound?那是什么聲音?
Where is it coming from?它從哪里來?
It’s swamp music!是沼澤音樂!
Snap-snap,boom-boom, sissssss, and zing-zing-zing.咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓。
The whole swamp came to dance and sing.整個沼澤都來跳舞唱歌。
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!