原文視聽:
I know what this means now. You made it for your father when you were young. A token of your love which you thought he threw away. But he kept it all those years. He kept it. And now he needs your help. I'm so sorry. I thought it was impossible. I should have believed you.
我現在明白了它的意義 你小時候這頂帽子是做給父親的 這是愛的標志 你以為它被父親扔了 其實他這些年都留著 一直留著 現在他需要你的幫助 我很抱歉 我之前以為這是不可能的 當初我應該相信你
You believe me?
你現在相信我了
I'll always believe in you.
我會一直相信你
It's you, isn't it? I'd know you anywhere. You're Alice.
真是你 沒錯吧 我無處不在的朋友 你是愛麗絲
Hatter. I missed you so much.
瘋帽子 我可想死你了
So have I, dear.
我也是 親愛的
But if my family's still alive... Why have they not come home?
如果我的家人真的還活著 他們為什么還沒回家
Because they are being held captive... By the only person cruel enough to keep them locked up...All these years.
因為他們都被抓走了 只有一個人會殘忍的關他們這么多年
要點講解:
captive
被監禁的;被關起來的;被困住的
captive animals
關在籠子里的動物
They were taken captive by masked gunmen.
他們被蒙面的持槍歹徒劫持了。
cruel
cruel to sb
cruel to sth
having a desire to cause pain and suffering
殘酷的;冷酷的;殘忍的;殘暴的
a cruel dictator
殘暴的獨裁者
I can't stand people who are cruel to animals.
我無法容忍虐待動物的人。
token
象征性的;作為標志的
The government agreed to send a small token force to the area.
政府同意派遣一小支象征性的部隊到那一地區。
a one-day token strike
一天的象征性罷工
throw sth away
also ?throw sth out to get rid of sth that you no longer want
扔掉;丟棄;拋棄
I don't need that—you can throw it away.
我不需要那東西,你可以把它扔了。
That old chair should be thrown away.
那把舊椅子應該扔掉了。
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第45期瘋帽子蘇醒(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!