原文視聽:
I now recall why I don't like her.
終于想起來我為什么那么討厭她了
"How to keep the clock going yourself." Of course! Seconds, minutes... Proceed to three-four-seven! It's time... For the hour! It's time.
怎樣才能讓時鐘自行保持運轉 知道啦 秒鐘 分鐘 繼續前進 保持在347 這個鐘點 就是魔力的源泉 那是時間
This is all my fault. I stole the chronosphere.
全都是我的錯 我偷了超時空魔球
I think you may have to steal it again.
我覺得你得再偷它一次
She ate my schnozzle.
她把我的鼻子給吃掉了
"And my fingers..."
還有我的手指
"...and my elbow!"
還有我的胳膊肘
Thank you.
謝謝
I think you look rather fetching without your schnozzle. Absolutely radishing.
我感覺你沒有鼻子看上去倒更迷人 并且相當有蘿卜味
Stop it.
得了吧
要點講解:
proceed with sth
to continue doing sth that has already been started; to continue being done
繼續做(或從事、進行)
We're not sure whether we still want to proceed with the sale.
我們不確定是否還要繼續減價促銷。
Work is proceeding slowly.
工作進展緩慢。
steal
steal sth from sb
steal sth from sth
to take sth from a person, shop/store, etc. without permission and without intending to return it or pay for it
偷;竊取
We found out he'd been stealing from us for years.
我們發現他從我們家偷東西已經好多年了。
My wallet was stolen.
我的錢包給人偷了。
fetch
fetch sb
fetch sth
(去)拿來;(去)請來
to fetch help / a doctor
去請人幫助;去請醫生
The inhabitants have to walk a mile to fetch water.
居民得走一英里路去取水。
fault
fault that...
fault for doing sth
the responsibility for sth wrong that has happened or been done
責任;過錯;過失
It was his fault that we were late.
我們遲到責任在他。
Why should I say sorry when it's not my fault ?
不是我的錯為什么要我道歉?
如需下載《愛麗絲夢游仙境》第50期魔力的源泉(音頻+中英字幕)電子版可以掃描下方二維碼↓↓↓
還沒有人評論哦,趕緊搶一個沙發吧!